Recipe by Dib's
Recipe posted by request. You can also add bagel chips if you like.
Top Review by SmoochTheCook
My go to recipe for chex mix for a couple of years now...lost it and now I've rediscovered it just in time to make it for someone I promised it to...a crush actually...haha...I'm 33 years old and have a crush who loves chex mix. :D Thanks for putting it out here!
I substitute: peanuts for pistachios, sometimes crispix for the corn and rice cereals, and many times, I use a fiesta ranch dressing mix to add a spectacular zip to the mix!!! Any way, a great snack!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups Corn Chex
- 1 1⁄2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 2 cups pretzel twists
- 1 cup pistachio nut
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl combine the cereal, oyster crackers, pretzels, pistachios and cheese.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, salad dressing mix, and garlic powder.
- Drizzle over the cereal mix, tossing to lightly coat mixture.
- Place on a cookie or baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely before packing in jars.