Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a tangy new twist to the traditional family meatloaf. Even folks who say they don't like meatloaf really do like this meatloaf !
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with non-stick aluminum foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dressing, 2/3 cup Parmesan, Worcestershire, eggs and breadcrumbs and stir well.
- Crumble the ground pork and ground sirloin into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Add the chopped shallots.
- Gently mix by hand until thoroughly combined, being careful to not overwork it.
- Shape mixture into a loaf and place in prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until meat is done medium well.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle reserved Parmesan over the top and allow loaf to rest 5 minutes before serving.