Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Here's one of the easiest loaves of bread you'll ever make.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray or grease 9X5 inch loaf pan.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits; stretch each biscuit slightly; dip one side of each biscuit in salad dressing; then cheese; fold in half so filling is inside.
- Place biscuits with fold down in coated pan, forming 4 crosswise rows of 5 biscuits each; sprinkle any remaining cheese over biscuits.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until deep golden brown.
Made this for a church bake sale. Very easy and fast. I also made one for my husband and I and we realy enjoyed it. We made two loaves in a small lasagna pan and they turned out perfect. Thanks so much for posting, we will make again.
My kitchen smelled so good with this in the oven...AND easy to assemble ...AND,as the photos show, there are other ways to use. Made extras into "just little Parmesan-Ranch biscuits" to use with dipping oil. Yum! This loaf will be super with spaghetti. Can't wait to make again with new variations, like dipped in olive oil and asiago cheese mixed with taco seasoning or ranch dressing and crumbled blue cheese. The possibilities are endles. Thanks so much, Pat, for a VERY versatile and delish recipe. I love it!! Caroline