Recipe by Boca Pat
Here's one of the easiest loaves of bread you'll ever make.
Top Review by LeahMarie
Made this for a church bake sale. Very easy and fast. I also made one for my husband and I and we realy enjoyed it. We made two loaves in a small lasagna pan and they turned out perfect. Thanks so much for posting, we will make again.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray or grease 9X5 inch loaf pan.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits; stretch each biscuit slightly; dip one side of each biscuit in salad dressing; then cheese; fold in half so filling is inside.
- Place biscuits with fold down in coated pan, forming 4 crosswise rows of 5 biscuits each; sprinkle any remaining cheese over biscuits.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until deep golden brown.