Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I came across this recipe awhile ago and love it because it adds zesty flavor to otherwise bland chicken. It's easy to prepare and everyone always asks for seconds! This yummy dish serves 6!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Dip each chicken breast into the Ranch dressing, making sure to coat both sides.
- Cover each coated chicken breast in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet.
- Lightly drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over each chicken breast.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.