Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I came across this recipe awhile ago and love it because it adds zesty flavor to otherwise bland chicken. It's easy to prepare and everyone always asks for seconds! This yummy dish serves 6!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In a bowl, mix bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- 4Dip each chicken breast into the Ranch dressing, making sure to coat both sides.
- 5Cover each coated chicken breast in the bread crumb mixture.
- 6Place in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet.
- 7Lightly drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over each chicken breast.
- 8Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan & Ranch Chicken Breasts #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.1
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.6 mg
- Sodium 791.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: