Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This chicken is so flavorful and moist! Not to mention it is so simple and quick to put together. Serve it over any pasta that you like.
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dry ranch dressing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces hot cooked pasta
- nonstick cooking spray
- In a shallow bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- Coat both sides of chicken with mix and place in greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Spray tops of chicken with nonstick cooking spray to keep moist.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Heat spaghetti sauce.
- Top pasta with chicken and serve spaghetti sauce over all.