It’s sort of like a savory monkey bread! :) Easy and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Melt the butter (in the microwave is fine) and stir in the garlic powder.
- 3Pour butter mixture into the bottom of a 8 to 9-inch round baking pan, tilting it around so that the entire surface is covered.
- 4Sprinkle the dried onion and dried parsley evenly over the butter.
- 5Remove the refrigerator biscuits from the can and cut them into quarters.
- 6Place the cut biscuit pieces evenly over the herb and butter covered pan bottom, trying to not overlap the pieces too much.
- 7Sprinkle the grated Parmesan over the cut biscuits.
- 8Bake in 350 degree F oven until biscuits and Parmesan are golden brown on top, about 20-25 minutes. Move to bottom rack of your oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes to ensure that the bottom of the pullaparts are cooked well.
- 9Source: from Colleen Jo in the LJ Cooking Community. Note from Colleen Jo: “Sometimes, when I'm short on time, I don't cut the biscuits, I just put them in the pan whole. Then they’re called Parmesan Biscuits.”.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Pullaparts
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.1
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 993.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 11.8 g