Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
It’s sort of like a savory monkey bread! :) Easy and tasty!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 pinches garlic powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 (10 count) canrefrigerator biscuits
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter (in the microwave is fine) and stir in the garlic powder.
- Pour butter mixture into the bottom of a 8 to 9-inch round baking pan, tilting it around so that the entire surface is covered.
- Sprinkle the dried onion and dried parsley evenly over the butter.
- Remove the refrigerator biscuits from the can and cut them into quarters.
- Place the cut biscuit pieces evenly over the herb and butter covered pan bottom, trying to not overlap the pieces too much.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan over the cut biscuits.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven until biscuits and Parmesan are golden brown on top, about 20-25 minutes. Move to bottom rack of your oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes to ensure that the bottom of the pullaparts are cooked well.
- Source: from Colleen Jo in the LJ Cooking Community. Note from Colleen Jo: “Sometimes, when I'm short on time, I don't cut the biscuits, I just put them in the pan whole. Then they’re called Parmesan Biscuits.”.
These were tasty! We made them with Golden Wheat biscuits - though I think it would be better with regular biscuits and more cheese :)
These are really tasty. So easy to make. Will be making these a lot Thanks for posting.
I think I died and went to heaven! Butter, Biscuits and Garlic! I am southern so I love biscuits and butter I am also Italian so I love garlic and Parmesan and any kind of bread! I always have these ingredients ! Try this with Jo Mamas Spaghetti Sauce and you will have a very happy family that begs for Spaghetti night.