Recipe by Marlene.
This is a very basic recipe but they are so tasty!! They're very versatile too! You could change the spices and cheese that you use and have a zillion combinations. I got this recipe from my sister.
Top Review by rickoholic83
Super easy and very good! I used Grands Buttermilk biscuits and cut them in fourths. I added an extra tablespoon of butter and a 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic. These will be great for dipping tonight at our party! Thanks for sharing, Marlene. **Made for the P-A-R-T-Y Cooking Event**
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit (your preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits, and spread evenly in an 8" round baking pan.
- Place biscuits in pan.
- Bake at 425* 10-12 minutes.
- Turn rolls out upside down on plate to serve.
- *** I have made these several times since posting, and just wanted to add, if you want to cut down on the fat (butter) , I used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (ICBINB) and still had great results!