Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
we like this with spaghetti or lasagna
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- fresh parmesan cheese
- cut biscuits into 4 pieces each.
- place melted butter, parsley, onion flakes, and celery seed in bottom of pan.
- fit in biscuits and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- bake at 425* for 20 minutes in 9" or 8x8" square pan.
- I like to melt butter and add all ingredients except parmesan cheese.after cutting biscuits into pieces.I roll or toss biscuits in butter mixture and then place in pans and sprinkle with parmesan cheese -- we like a mixture of the parmesan cheese in the green can (kraft) and fresh parmesan cheese grated on top -- .
came out great. I seasoned it with no green showing ....kids were eating it also.
Everyone enjoyed it.