Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried these, but they sound so good! (Please note that prep time includes thawing time)
Make and share this Parmesan Pull-Apart Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; sprinkle 1/3 of mixture into a buttered 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Place half of frozen rolls in pan; drizzle with half of the melted butter, and sprinkle with half of the remaining cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers with remaining frozen rolls, butter& cheese mixture.
- Cover& let rise in a warm place (85F) free from drafts, for 2 hours or until rolls are thawed& have doubled in bulk.
- Preheat oven to 350F- bake 30 minutes.
- Loosen bread from sides of pan, and invert onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.