Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This buttery, yummy bread is always gone quickly, so make extra!!
- 12 -18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (the real stuff!!)
- salt (to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- Thaw rolls according to directions, slice in half, then each half into thirds.
- Grease pan with butter (I use a bundt pan), sprinkle some cheese and seasonings to taste.
- Layer bread pieces, butter, cheese and seasonings.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes (golden brown on top).
- Flip over onto a serving plate and serve warm! Each serving is "pulled apart" and easy to eat in bite size chunks.
- Experiment -- try using cheddar cheese and bacon bits, or cinnamon and sugar instead. Be careful not to add too much salt -- if you use salted butter, use less salt.
Made for family, delicious! Needed to make 2 recipes