Parmesan Pull Apart Bread
- Thaw rolls according to directions, slice in half, then each half into thirds.
- Grease pan with butter (I use a bundt pan), sprinkle some cheese and seasonings to taste.
- Layer bread pieces, butter, cheese and seasonings.
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes (golden brown on top).
- Flip over onto a serving plate and serve warm! Each serving is "pulled apart" and easy to eat in bite size chunks.
- Experiment -- try using cheddar cheese and bacon bits, or cinnamon and sugar instead. Be careful not to add too much salt -- if you use salted butter, use less salt.