Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy batter becomes a batch of golden brown “dippers” that are heavenly when served with warm marinara sauce. We love them, super easy and always good for everyone! Do-Ahead Tip: You can prepare these puffs ahead. Cool puffs, wrap tightly and freeze. When ready to serve, place in muffin cups and heat in a 350ºF oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until hot Source: Betty Crocker
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease cookie sheet.
- Heat milk and butter to boiling in 1 1/2-quart saucepan. Stir in flour; reduce heat to low. Stir vigorously about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth after each addition. Stir in cheese. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
These are very easy to put together and have a very nice parmesan cheese flavor. These make a nice quick snack or an easy and quick to make dinner. This recipe is going into my daughters going to college cookbook. Thanks for posting it Kiwi.
enjoyed this recipe. when I made these the second time I used more cheese and added a little salt. very good.