Recipe by kiwidutch
A quick and easy batter becomes a batch of golden brown “dippers” that are heavenly when served with warm marinara sauce. We love them, super easy and always good for everyone! Do-Ahead Tip: You can prepare these puffs ahead. Cool puffs, wrap tightly and freeze. When ready to serve, place in muffin cups and heat in a 350ºF oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until hot Source: Betty Crocker
Top Review by Kellie in SLO
These are very easy to put together and have a very nice parmesan cheese flavor. These make a nice quick snack or an easy and quick to make dinner. This recipe is going into my daughters going to college cookbook. Thanks for posting it Kiwi.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease cookie sheet.
- Heat milk and butter to boiling in 1 1/2-quart saucepan. Stir in flour; reduce heat to low. Stir vigorously about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth after each addition. Stir in cheese. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.