1/4 Photos of Parmesan Puffs
This is quick and easy. Great for dipping in Marinara Sauce. This recipe is from Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil.
- 3Bring milk and butter to boiling.
- 4Stir in flour and reduce the heat to low.
- 5Stir until mixture forms a ball.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Beat in the eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- 8Stir in cheese.
- 9Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- 10Bake about 12-15 minutes til puffed and golden brown.
- 11Serve warm with marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (673 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 95.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g