1/1 Photo of Parmesan Prosciutto Deviled Eggs
1 hr 10 mins
A little richer and more flavorful than traditional deviled eggs,they make a great appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Carefully place the eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Cover the pan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Allow to boil for 3-4 minutes. Keeping the pan covered, remove the egg from the heat and allow to rest in the hot water and steam for 20 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water until lukewarm.
- 2Meanwhile, slice the prosciutto into pieces that are 1/4″ wide and about 1/2″ long. Cook in a skillet over medium until browned and crispy.
- 3Whisk the prosciutto into the Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4When the eggs are cooled, carefully peel them and slice in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks and mash them into the mayonnaise.
- 5Transfer the yolks to a pastry bag fitted with a large tip or a plastic bag with one corner cut out, and pipe the filling into the egg whites. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Prosciutto Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 102.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: