Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful for a spring luncheon, bridal shower, or brunch!
- 0.5 (14 1/8 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 cups cooked baby peas (petite)
- 6 slices prosciutto ham, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- chopped green onion, chopped Italian parsely, shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place one 9" round removable-bottom tart pan on a baking sheet.
- Unroll piecrust. Press crust into bottom and up sides of tart pan. Spread peas, prosciutto, and green onion over pie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Parmesan, cream, salt, and pepper. Pour over pea mixture in piecrust. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center of quiche is set, covering with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning is necessary.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack. Garnish with green onions, parsley, and Parmesan.