Recipe by ilovecooking
I got this from a summer recipe book. I love this snack. It is so easy to make.
- 5 cups of mini twist pretzels
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250.
- In a large resealable bag, combine pretzels, dressing and cheese. Seal bag and shake to coat pretzels evenly.
- Pour pretzels onto a greased cookie sheet. Arrange in a single layer.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.