Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious sliced potato casserole with a hint of jalapeño, a tasty side dish for two.
Make and share this Parmesan Potatoes With Jalapeño Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease small oven proof gratin dish with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Cover bottom of dish with potato slices overlapping.
- Sprinkle with salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Dot with jalapeño jelly, dot with butter.
- With a veggie peeler, top layers with thin slices of Parmesan to cover.
- Repeat layers, to fill the dish, ending with Parmesan slices.
- Pour milk or cream gently over all so that it comes within a quarter inch of the top of the dish.
- Bake on middle rack in 350°F oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until potatoes are tender and top is well browned.
I prepared this using leftover mashed potatoes, since the potatoes were prepared using just milk, butter, salt and pepper. All I did was microwave the potatoes, add Parmesan cheese and a dollop of red Jalapeno Pepper Jelly, stir it up and served it. I did not measure, just eyeballed the ingredients. I did not use the full amount of pepper jelly, I would guess I only used 2 tblsps. DH and I enjoyed these!