Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A recipe I found that looks both easy and appealing! How could I resist trying it?
- 6 medium potatoes (cubed)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 lb ham steak (cubed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package country gravy mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- Layer potatoes, onions, and ham, sprinkling seasonings, shredded cheese, and gravy mix on each layer.
- Add water; cover and cook for about 7 to 9 hours on low or 4 to 5 hours on high.
- Gently stir in evaporated milk and serve.