Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A twice baked potato type dish
- 2 lbs potatoes, boiled, grated
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Put grated potatoes into large bowl and gently sir with remaining ingredients.
- Use an ice cream scoop to place potatoes on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until nicely browned on top.
- Can be frozen.
I used shredded hash browns so I wouldn't have to cook the potatoes then grate them. I also left out the chives & added in onion powder instead. This was a very tasty recipe but a little dry. I dipped the balls in sour cream while eating them. I think next time I will add it to the potatoes before cooking. Made for Newest Zaar Tag