Recipe by Lakerdog2
Just got around to trying this and I didn't like it! I think it may have been better with the Nacho cheese soup or even Velveeta??
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes (white, cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased shallow 2 quart baking dish, mix soup, milk, cheese and pepper. Stir in potatoes and half of the French fried onions.
- Bake at 400 for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle remaining onoins over potatoes and bake 5 minutes more until onions are golden.