Recipe by Desperada
Easy! From a Campbell's Soup cookbook.
Top Review by StacyMD187373
Delicious...I was going to post this reipce, but found it here already! Have made this several times; they're a good change from the roasted potatoes we often make. I have left out the french fried onions without much of a change, use skim milk and sometimes add some garlic powder. They are easy to prepare and deliciously cheesy! Yum! Thanks for posting!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 potatoes (cut into 1 inch pieces, about 4 cups)
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, milk, cheese and pepper in a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Stir in potatoes and 1/2 can onions.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle remaining onions over potations and bake 5 minutes more or until onions are golden.