Recipe by Keolani
Easy side dish. Great alternative to fries.
Top Review by Rachchow
These were really good. I love potatoes made this way and these seasonings were good. I kept the peel on because I like the way it gets crispy in the oven. I used 4 medium potatoes, 1/3 cup parmesan, 1 Tbsp. parsley, and skipped the garlic powder because i minced up a small hot pepper instead. Added the cayenne and paprika and forgot the salt, which was okay because the parmesan is salty. Will definitely make again. Thanks Keolani! :D
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat ove to 450.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with oil. Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add to potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread over cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 25 minutes until lightly browned.