Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy side dish. Great alternative to fries.
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat ove to 450.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with oil. Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add to potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread over cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 25 minutes until lightly browned.
These were really good. I love potatoes made this way and these seasonings were good. I kept the peel on because I like the way it gets crispy in the oven. I used 4 medium potatoes, 1/3 cup parmesan, 1 Tbsp. parsley, and skipped the garlic powder because i minced up a small hot pepper instead. Added the cayenne and paprika and forgot the salt, which was okay because the parmesan is salty. Will definitely make again. Thanks Keolani! :D
We really loved these potatoes! Great flavor and a nice change from the norm. I used 4 rather large potatoes , followed the ingredients to a T ... Definitely be SURE to line your cookie sheet and spray spray spray!!! LOL They reeeeaaaally want to stick to the cookie sheet! What I ended up doing was just flipping my pan over onto a large cutting board , and peeled the foil off the back ... what happens is the cheese melts and basically sticks all the potatoes together. No biggie , just do what I did , peel off the foil and then cut off a piece ;) Delicious. Will definitely make again! Thanks for posting!! :)