Recipe by JetfireK
A Potato and Parmesan side dish or main dish that compliments steak, roast and most any foods including fish baked or fried...
- 10 medium red potatoes
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup oleo or 1⁄4 cup butter
- dried parsley flakes
- parmesan cheese, to grate (approx one wedge)
Directions See How It's Made
- peel and slice potaots very thin.
- put 2 pats butter on bottom of baking pan.
- put a layer of thin potatos
- grate half the cheese over top of potatos and sprinkle with salt and parsley flakes.
- place another layer of potatos and grate remaining parmesan cheese over top sprinkling salt atop and place two butter or oleo pats atop -- Next.
- Pour heavy whipping cream around edges and with your fingers make a couple of holes to pour the cream into up nearly to the top of your dish.
- BAKE 400 until you can pass a knife smoothly through the potatoes. (approximately 50 minutes) using a 12X 8 pan.
- You can actually make any amount of potatoes that you wish using this method and bake as directed. There will not be any left because you will continue to reheat until all is gone -- JUST REMEMBER.ITS' FATTENING AND DELISH -- .