Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A very easy side dish - you can set this up in no time and just let it cook all day.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, chopped into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Layer the potatoes, onion, oregano, salt, pepper, and butter in a crockpot.
- Cook on high in the crockpot for 4 hours, or on low for 7 hours.
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with cheese.
We had this last night and it was delicious. It was SO easy to make, and made the house smell great. I think I will try adding other vegetables to the potatoes next time. Great recipe!
These were great, first time I made an all vegetable dish in my slow cooker. 'fries not fried' =) Loved the herb flavour and the Parmesan is a perfect addition. Thanks for posting.
We really enjoyed these potatoes. I added a little bit of minced garlic and fresh oregano and parsley. It was great to make these potatoes in the crockpot since it's too hot to use the oven. They were done in about 3 1/2 hours on high. I will make these again. Thanks!