Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From TOH. These would be fabulous with burgers!
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges; place in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add oil; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In another resealable bag, combine the Parmesan and seasonings.
- Add potatoes, a few at a time and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer in a 15 by 10 inch baking pan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
These were great and so easy! We served them with pork chops and green salad.