Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From TOH. These would be fabulous with burgers!
Make and share this Parmesan Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges; place in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add oil; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In another resealable bag, combine the Parmesan and seasonings.
- Add potatoes, a few at a time and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer in a 15 by 10 inch baking pan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
These were great and so easy! We served them with pork chops and green salad.