Recipe by Mysterygirl
A nice change of pace from the usual french fries.
Top Review by Stacy Buzzell
Oh how wonderful this recipes was..I made this for my family and they ate it right up. Told me to make sure to add this to the permanent cookbook in the house. I have made it a few times since. Thanks for posting such a great recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Coat a 9 x 13 dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Peel potatoes and cut lengthwise into quarters; cut each quarter lengthwise into 3 strips.
- Dip each strip in the melted butter, then in Parmesan mixture, coating completely.
- Place in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Pour any remaining melted butter over potatoes.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, turning them over once or twice.