Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This delightful potato pie is cut into wedges to serve. Absolutely delicious.
Make and share this Parmesan Potato Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine potatoes, cheese, mayonnaise and black pepper.
- Mix lightly.
- Spoon into a 9" pie plate that has been brushed with additional mayonnaise.
- Bake at 400° for 45 minutes.
- Cover with foil and continue baking 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Invert onto a serving plate immediately.
- Cut into wedges to serve.