Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This delightful potato pie is cut into wedges to serve. Absolutely delicious.
- 5 cups potatoes, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine potatoes, cheese, mayonnaise and black pepper.
- Mix lightly.
- Spoon into a 9" pie plate that has been brushed with additional mayonnaise.
- Bake at 400° for 45 minutes.
- Cover with foil and continue baking 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Invert onto a serving plate immediately.
- Cut into wedges to serve.