Recipe by iewe
A great way to use leftover mashed potatoes!!
Top Review by Rita~
Here ya have real comfort food! I like the ease of having this prepared before hand Just to pop in the oven when needed. I did use a herb cream cheese. Didn`t need all the topping. And I would skip the flout next time. Thanks Made for ZWT 2011
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs; set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine mashed potatoes, cream cheese, eggs, onion, and flour. Beat with a mixer on low speed until blended. Beat at high speed until mixture is light and fluffy. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour potato mixture into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with bread crumb/Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes.