Recipe by Nurse727
This cheesy potato recipe is enhanced by the great flavor of the French's French Fried Onions. My Mom passed this recipe on to me.
Top Review by surus
A wonderful, easy side dish. I followed the recipe exactly and was very happy with the result. I did not peel the potatoes and they were fine. I also cooked it at 350 for one hour since I had a meatloaf in the oven at the same time. Maybe try this with the cheddar flavored onions next time.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces campbell's condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in 1 " pieces
- 2 7⁄8 ounces frenche's French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased shallow 2 quart baking dish, mix soup, milk, cheese, & pepper.
- Stir in potatoes & 1/2 the can of onions.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender; sprinkle remaining onions over potatoes & bake 5 minutes more or until onions are golden.
- Serves 4.