Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Can be made ahead when you're expecting company.
Make and share this Parmesan Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons port wine or 2 tablespoons additional beef broth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- Cut pork into 1/2-in. slices; flatten to 1/8-in. thickness. Coat with Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms and garlic in 1 teaspoon butter and 1 teaspoon oil until tender; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, cook pork in remaining butter and oil in batches over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add broth to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits. Stir in wine or additional broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork and onion mixture.