Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
I think I cut this out from a Real Simple magazine. I guessed on the prep time.
Make and share this Parmesan Pork Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thinly slice tenderloin on the diagonal into 8 pieces. Pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place the flour on a plate, the eggs lightly beated into a shallow bowl, and combine the bread crumbs, salt, and cheese in another bowl.
- Dredge the cutlets in the flour, then in the eggs, and finally the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place 4 of the cutlets into the pan for 1-2 minutes per side until golden. Place on a baking sheet and wipe out the skillet. Repeat with the remaining oil and cutlets.
- Bake in the oven until cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
I made this for lunch, as neither of my kids like pork chops, so I cut the recipe to be made for one serving. I used a pork sirloin cutlet and cut it in half, then followed as written. I very much enjoyed this and it was very juicy and great breading. My only problem, which maybe my stovetop, was at only medium, it still burned, but not counting that in my rating. Made for Fall PAC 08.
Can you smell that? There's not enough duct tape to keep me from eathing this dish. Made for Alphabet Soup Tag.