Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
So simple yet so delicious. Puts a little twist on pork chops!
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 4 pork chops
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Crush cornflakes to 1/2 cup.
- Add cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Dip pork chops in beaten egg and coat evenly with cornflake mixture.
- Place on a well greased or foil lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350/F for approx.
- 1 hour or until cooked.
- Do not cover or turn pork while baking!
Made these for my inlaws. They loved them. I used a little extra parmesean cheese because I LOVE Cheese....
These pork chops were wonderful. So tender and full of flavor. These are the best baked pork chops I've had. This recipe is surely a keeper. Thanks so much!
This recipe is great and so easy! I prepared the pork chops in the morning and put them in the refrig. My ds put them in the oven with baked potatoes for a perfect supper. We will definitely be making these again! Thanks Linda for posting this great keeper recipe.