- 1⁄4 cup biscuit mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2-inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place biscuit mix and egg in separate shallow bowls.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and rosemary.
- Coat pork chops with biscuit mix, dip in egg, then coat with Parmesan mixture.
- In large skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in oil.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.