Recipe by Lainey39
This dish makes a complete meal.
Top Review by Julie B's Hive
I couldn't believe that just opening a few cans and throwing chops in the skillet could taste that good but it did! I used canned Italian beans and not the frozen so dinner went even faster than normal which is good since I've been on the go all day. Thanks, Lainey, for a quick meal that is sure to be repeated-and often too! ZWT3 Zingo.
- 3 cups frozen Italian cut green beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canwhole potatoes, cut in eighths
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic and olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup italian seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 thin-cut pork loin chops (about 1 1/4 pound total)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans, potatoes and tomatoes in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Meanwhile, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Slightly beat egg in a pie plate.
- Dip chops in egg, then crumbs to coat.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the pork and cook, turning once, 4 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
- Serve with vegetables.