Recipe by ceruleanseven
Intensely flavorful and delicious - the first time I'd had pork chops in about 2 years, and I'm glad I used this recipe.
Top Review by gailanng
Dear Lord, please keep me in good health and slim of stature for I never want to have to diet or worse, not at all able to eat sweet or fatty foods. Lord, you think I belly ache now, just wait should that day arrive. Allow me one more day a butter-dipped, oil fried pork chop....please? I do love these, Lord!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless pork chops (3/4 in thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt butter.
- In a ziplock baggie, combine Parmesan cheese, flour, Italian seasoning, parsley, and pepper.
- Dip each pork chop in butter, place in bag (one at a time) and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.