Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy yet yummy twist on pork chops!
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 4 pork chops
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Combine crushed cornflakes, cheese, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Beat egg in seperate bowl and dip pork chops in egg mixture being sure to cover both sides.
- Dip chops in cornflake mixture evenly coating both sides.
- Place chops on a foil lined pan and bake in oven at 350F for about 45 minutes. Do not turn or flip chops while cooking.
Delicious recipe. Really enjoyed by DH, DS1 and myself. DS2 was being stubborn, but I bet he'd have loved it too if he would have tried it. My only complaint was that the directions gave way too much breading that I had to throw away. I think if I had made 2 cups of corn flakes, crushed, it would have worked better. I also coated the chops with flour in a plastic bag, shook the chops in a bag with the egg, and then shook the chops in the bag with the crumbs. No mess, and even coating that way. Thank you for a great recipe we will make again and again!
This was good, good, good. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I adjusted the recipe a bit to satisfy our chili head mentality. I would give it 5 stars with my adjustment, but it's not my recipe... *wink, wink*
This is wonderful! I used bread crumbs instead of corn flakes, because it's what I had on hand. It was wonderful! The chops were so tender and juicy! I have cooked this for a lot of people and everyone raves over it!