Recipe by lukesmom
An easy yet yummy twist on pork chops!
Top Review by Amanda Beth
Delicious recipe. Really enjoyed by DH, DS1 and myself. DS2 was being stubborn, but I bet he'd have loved it too if he would have tried it. My only complaint was that the directions gave way too much breading that I had to throw away. I think if I had made 2 cups of corn flakes, crushed, it would have worked better. I also coated the chops with flour in a plastic bag, shook the chops in a bag with the egg, and then shook the chops in the bag with the crumbs. No mess, and even coating that way. Thank you for a great recipe we will make again and again!
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 4 pork chops
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crushed cornflakes, cheese, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Beat egg in seperate bowl and dip pork chops in egg mixture being sure to cover both sides.
- Dip chops in cornflake mixture evenly coating both sides.
- Place chops on a foil lined pan and bake in oven at 350F for about 45 minutes. Do not turn or flip chops while cooking.