Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
You'll love this version of the standard popovers.
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
- Place well greased muffin pans in the 425° oven for 3 min.
- or until a drop of water sizzles when dropped in them.
- Remove pans from oven; fill each muffin cup three-fourths full with batter.
- Bake at 425° for 15 min.
- Reduce heat to 350°, and bake 18-20 min.
- or until popovers are firm.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 1 dozen.