- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (about 5 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a blender, combine eggs, flour, salt, pepper, and herbs, milk, and cheese.
- Blend on medium speed.
- Spray a mini-muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove popovers from muffin tin and cool on a wire rack.