Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From 365 Snacks Hor d'oeuvres and Appetizers
Make and share this Parmesan Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup unpoped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Pop the popcorn as package directs.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine butter, onion and garlic powders.
- As soon as popcorn is done, transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle with seasoned butter and then toss with Parmesan cheese.