Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great snack for get-togethers or fun movie nights with friends or family.
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in an 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 350* for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Combine the parmesan cheese, butter, paprika, and hot pepper sauce.
- Pour over popcorn; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Love popcorn and this was good stuff. Alittle on the hot side but I enjoyed it. Also had a nice cheesey taste. Thanks for sharing the recipe.