- 1⁄3 cup popcorn, unpopped
- 2 tablespoons butter (or olive oil)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop popcorn as package directs.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine butter, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Place over medium heat til butter is melted.
- As soon as popcorn is done, transfer to a large bowl.
- Drizzle seasoned butter over popcorn and toss evenly to coat.
- Immediately sprinkle on parmesan cheese and toss til mixed and melted.