Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is simple, healthy and really yum. It blends different cultural influences with great results. For vegetarians, substitute felafel for the chicken strips.
- 3⁄4 cup polenta
- 3⁄4 cup very finely grated australian parmesan cheese or 3⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 4 chicken fillets, cut into strips
- 1 (250 g) containeraustralian tzatziki (yogurt dip)
- salad greens, to serve
- Combine polenta and Parmesan cheese together.
- Coat the chicken fillets in Parmesan polenta.
- Place onto a baking paper lined tray and bake at 200°C for 10 minutes or until cooked and golden.
- Serve with Tzatziki Yogurt Dip and salad.