Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This chicken is perfect for a dinner meal for your family. It's easy and delicious.
Make and share this Parmesan Plus Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup parm plus seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take the chicken breasts and dip in 1/2 stick melted butter or margarine.
- Coat with mixture of 1/2 cup Parm Plus seasoning bleand and 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs.
- Place in Greased baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min or until cooked through.
AUTUMN 2006 PAC: It took me a little while and quite a few grocery stores before I found the Parm Plus, but it was worth it. This is a great, easy chicken recipe that my family really enjoyed. I did sprinkle just a little bit of fresh parmesan cheese on top right before serving. Thanks Rachel for another GREAT recipe!
I will have to look for the Parm Plus in my local grocery store. I have always used something called 'Garlic Bread Sprinkle' by McCormick Spices. It is a blend of Romano Cheese and Garlic Flavoring. I guess if you wanted the actually parmesan flavoring as well, you could blend it with parmesan cheese sprinkle like you use on spaghetti. Just a thought for variety. My kids love 'comfort' food like this. Thanks for posting this recipe.