Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Crispy Parmesan Pizza Crisps with an easy Ranch Spinach Dip
- 1 pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 lb frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees,.
- Pat out Pizza Dough into a rectangle. about 1/2 an inch thick , cut into strips, about 12 inches long,.
- Spray with butter flavored or olive oil cooking spray. Cut strips again into 6 inch lengths. Twist and sprinkle with the mixture of Parmesan Cheese and Chives. Put on cookie sheet with parchment paper sprayed with Butter or Olive Cooking Spray.
- Use 1/4 cup of the Parmesan Cheese and 2 tbsp of the chives to coat pizza crisps. Reserve other 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese to mix with the Spinach and the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing.
- Cook in preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Set aside and cool for 10 minutes.
- After draining the spinach, mix spinach with Hidden Valley Ranch Original dressing and 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese. Fold and make spinach dip. Place in serving bowl. Once the Parmesan Crisps cool slightly for 10 minutes or so, serve on side with dip on an attractive tray or platter.