Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Crispy Parmesan Pizza Crisps with an easy Ranch Spinach Dip
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees,.
- 2Pat out Pizza Dough into a rectangle. about 1/2 an inch thick , cut into strips, about 12 inches long,.
- 3Spray with butter flavored or olive oil cooking spray. Cut strips again into 6 inch lengths. Twist and sprinkle with the mixture of Parmesan Cheese and Chives. Put on cookie sheet with parchment paper sprayed with Butter or Olive Cooking Spray.
- 4Use 1/4 cup of the Parmesan Cheese and 2 tbsp of the chives to coat pizza crisps. Reserve other 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese to mix with the Spinach and the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing.
- 5Cook in preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Set aside and cool for 10 minutes.
- 6After draining the spinach, mix spinach with Hidden Valley Ranch Original dressing and 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese. Fold and make spinach dip. Place in serving bowl. Once the Parmesan Crisps cool slightly for 10 minutes or so, serve on side with dip on an attractive tray or platter.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Pizza Crisps and Spinach Dip #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.0
- Calories from Fat 593
- Total Fat 65.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 1587.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: