Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious dipper to serve with your favorite dips.
- 4 pita bread rounds, 6-inch
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Separate each pita into 2 rounds. Cut each round into 6 wedges. Place wedges, rough side up onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine oil, oregano, and garlic powder in small bowl. Stir well. Brush lightly onto pita wedges. Combine Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds in small bowl. Sprinkle on top.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool and store into an airtight container.