Recipe by Manami
I think that MrsDash's Seasoning Blends are great, they pack a tasty wallop, without any of the unhealthy salt. Frankly, I don't miss it at all. There are enough blends(13 to be exact)to pick from, that you don't have to conform to any one in particular. Experiment with them!
Top Review by Calee
Very easy recipe. I used herb and garlic Mrs Dash (only one I could find) I will be watching to find the Italian blend cuz I want to try that next. I had some parmesan (in the green can) to use up and it worked well. Served and went well with recipe#2687. Will be making these again and soon!! Thanks
- 29.58 ml Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (Italian Blend)
- 4 (24 inch) whole wheat pita bread
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 59.16 ml parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Spray each pita with olive oil spray.
- Combine MrsDash Italian Medley and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle evenly over pita rounds and cut each into 6 triangles.
- Arrange on baking sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with dip, spread or alone.